[arch-dev-public] [community] migration guide to nymeria
bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Nov 12 14:07:39 EST 2012
[community] has now moved to nymeria. That means you now have a
100Mbit/s uplink and lots of disk space (1TB disks, 200GB volume for now)
Host name: nymeria.archlinux.org
User name: same as archweb login name
RSA fingerprint: cd:26:69:1a:7c:7f:bd:bd:42:4f:d7:ee:27:37:27:b4
DSA fingerprint: 11:a3:e7:27:9c:6d:8f:42:be:7c:31:93:05:1e:ad:36
ECDSA fingerprint: 6e:8b:ce:e4:74:92:3d:c2:67:9a:2f:8f:66:8b:96:e1
- dbscripts is in "/srv/repos/svn-community/dbscripts". Feel free to
write yourself an alias.
- authorized ssh keys have been migrated, user names have been changed
to match archweb login names.
- fix your ~/.ssh/config so the user name is correct (only needed for
- your old home from sigurd is available in /mnt/old_homes/sigurd/$user
- update devtools to 20121112 or newer
- run for all checkouts: "svn relocate
- do the same on pkgbuild.com if you use svn there
You will only have account on nymeria if you were marked active in
archweb and either in the TU or dev group.
If you only had an account on gerolde you might have an one on nymeria
already, but it won't yet have any authorized ssh keys.
If something is broken please tell Pierre or me via mail or IRC
(we are both in #archlinux-projects).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public