[arch-dev-public] enlightenment dr17

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:54:21 EST 2012

Hi,

Enlightenment dr17 is going to be released soon (no, really this
time). The libs are already released as stable, while the window
manager is currently released in alpha status and a stable version
will be released in December.

I'm going to drop the -svn packages in community and replace them with
the released versions. I prefer to do this in [extra], where also e16
is, so I don't have to move files around when the stable version is
released next month.

Any objections here (I'd like to push it in a few hours when I'm
finished porting the PKGBUILDs to non-svn versions)? Because the
window manager itself is still in alpha status I'll keep its name at
enlightenment17 for now so not to interfere with the e16 package.

Ronald