[arch-dev-public] call for help for seamonkey

keenerd keenerd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:23:04 EST 2012

On 11/22/12, Ionut Biru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> talk is cheap.
> show me the code.
>
> let me know when the package is moved and ready for the next version in
> order to delete it from extra.

That is not how moving stuff from [extra] to [community] has worked in
the past.  The dev from extra handles that step.

Anyway, updating Seamonkey is trivial.  I am really confused why you
are dropping this at all.  Bump pkgver to 2.14.  Everything builds and
runs properly (at least for 64 bit, still waiting on the 32 bit build
to finish).  Not exactly a tricky update.

Kind of in the middle of a big national holiday and lots of family
stuff right now so I'll release that tomorrow.

-Kyle
http://kmkeen.com