[arch-dev-public] New developer: Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 22 18:30:46 EDT 2012

On 10/22/2012 11:25 AM, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am happy to announce that Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi has joined our team
> as a developer.
>
> Gerardo has been involved with Arch for many years and most recently
> he has been doing a great job as the maintainer of archiso.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Thanks Tom for giving me this opportunity and of course thanks to all
the team for this recognition!
As a user of this fantastic distribution, for some few years, working
particulary on Archiso and some time as Bug Wrangler, I am very happy
receiving this news on my 30th birthday :)

¡Muchas gracias!

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1