[arch-dev-public] [core] repo FTBFS

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:10:48 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Here is a list of the current packages in the [core] repo that fail to
> build from source.  I am not opening bug reports for these, but see if
> you can fix issues in your packages.
>

> Testsuite failures:
>
> FAIL:  openldap
> testsuite failure... - dod not investigate...

I can't reproduce it here. A few test are skipped because of a problem
with the default configuration file (I suppose most users need to
modify it) but the packages are still being built.

> Packaging failures:
>
> FAIL:  rp-pppoe
> mv: cannot stat '/build/pkg/etc/ppp/plugins/rp-pppoe.so': No such file
> or directory

Does anyone uses rp-pppoe? It's orphan and also needs to be updated
and and needs a systemd unit file (FS#31308). I could do these changes
but I can't test anything.