[arch-dev-public] [core] repo FTBFS

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 21 02:54:03 EDT 2012

On 17/09/12 20:47, Allan McRae wrote:
> Here is a list of the current packages in the [core] repo that fail to
> build from source.  I am not opening bug reports for these, but see if
> you can fix issues in your packages.

The majority of these are now fixed - at least on truck.  Remaining
issues are:

> FAIL:  licenses
>     ruby-license.txt ... FAILED
>     w3c.html ... FAILED

The ruby has been updated - I assume we would want to just pull the new
one?  The w3c license does not look like it has changed, but the source
now pull an html version.

> FAIL:  b43-fwcutter
> The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

The website for this is gone completely...

> FAIL:  mkinitcpio-busybox
> shell/shell_common.c:375:2: error: unknown type name 'rlim_t'
> shell/shell_common.c:377:13: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> shell/shell_common.c:379:14: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> shell/shell_common.c:381:13: error: 'RLIM_INFINITY' undeclared (first
> use in this function)

> FAIL:  pam
> pam_unix_acct.c:97:19: error: storage size of 'rlim' isn't known
> pam_unix_acct.c:106:19: error: 'RLIMIT_NOFILE' undeclared (first use in
> this function)

There is an update available for pam. I guess this will be fixed with that.

Allan