[arch-dev-public] remaining items in the systemd TODO

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Wed Sep 26 15:59:39 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

As our gnome 3.6 packages will be depending on systemd and are
scheduled to be released in the not too distant future, I thought it
might make sense to try and finish up as many service files as
possible before that time.

In our TODO list there are about 50 packages with rc scripts, but
without systemd service files. I'll be going over all the orphans in
[extra] tonight, but that still leaves quite a few.

Could those of you with outstanding items in the TODO list please have
a look and indicate if they are still intending to do it themselves,
or if they need some guidance, or if they prefer someone else to do
it?

Cheers,

Tom