[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [pacman-dev] debug package repositories

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 15 09:50:17 EDT 2013

On 15 April 2013 17:52, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> In fact, I will provide the needed patches for a separate [debug] and
> [community-debug] repo if that is what is decided to happen.

I personally think that is the only way to go about it. I wouldn't
want -debug packages to take up search output, but I'd want them to
exist somewhere accessible.

An immediate possibility is to simply duplicate buildscripts to the
debug repos and push only debug packages there.

Of course, that'd be a manual process, and stuff won't be in
sync/integrated, but it does mean that it's not anything impossible
given our current packaging infrastructure.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1