[arch-dev-public] [HEADSUP] util-linux deprecating sysvinit-tools

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Tue Aug 13 09:59:15 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

As you can see below, util-linux-24 will contain most of the tools
from sysvinit-tools. I therefore intend to propose that we drop
sysvinit-tools once util-linux-24 is out.

If anyone have any objections or concerns, this would be the perfect
time to speak up, so we can sort out any problems before the release.

Cheers,

Tom