[arch-dev-public] Mesa 9.1 in testing

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sun Feb 24 06:41:08 EST 2013

[2013-02-23 10:23:13 +0100] Andreas Radke:
> There are still packages in extra depending on the old libgl package. We
> will need to fix them before makepkg will properly allow to build only
> against new mesa.

With [testing] enabled, `pacman -S libgl` still pulls the old libgl,
rather than mesa-libgl which provides it and lies in a higher-priority
repo. I am not sure why. Anyhow, most pacman transactions required to
build anything depending (directly or not) on mesa and libgl result in:

	/usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/swrast_dri.so exists in both 'mesa' and 'libgl'

Is this what you were referring to? Or is there anything I am missing to
avoid running into this issue.

--
Gaetan