[arch-dev-public] Please provide Info for my talk!

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:57:14 EST 2013

On 22 February 2013 07:14, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 20/02/13 00:15, Allan McRae wrote:
>
> Any further responses to this?   I had (maybe not so...) surprisingly
> few so far.
>
> Allan

Hi Allan,
while I do have commit access to hugin and enblend, I don't know if
it's worth mentioning, because I didn't do any development for these
projects lately. I still watch closely the development though.

I also have a few projects of mine, like eilin (driver for EIZO
monitors), minidlna-transcode (fork of minidlna that adds full
transcoding support) and most importantly FotoSHOCK, which is a bitmap
editor mostly aimed at photo editing that supports many bit depths
(from 1bit to 64bits), colorspaces and has quite inovative UI, but I
don't advertise this project very much yet.

Lukas