[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] Winter Cleanup of [community]

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 20 18:41:30 EST 2013

[2013-01-21 00:05:32 +0100] Alexander Rødseth:
> I also think non-devs and non-TUs may have valuable insights for why
> for instance a package should be considered to be too important to not
> be moved to unsupported.

Sure. Users sometimes make insightful points on what is being discussed
on arch-dev-public by replying to arch-general. Most users interested in
Arch's development should read arch-dev-public anyway. If you are really
looking for community feedback, cross-posting to arch-general is fine,
but you should post to arch-dev-public in any case.

--
Gaetan