[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] Winter Cleanup of [community]

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Jan 24 07:49:14 EST 2013

On Thursday 24 January 2013 13:08:23 Alexander Rødseth wrote:
> A total of 23 [community] packages will be moved to unsupported. 1
> package were already moved to unsupported and 4 other packages were
> adopted.

+1

> archlinux-wallpaper

It's a pity. I could take it just to keep it in [extra] (no updates in a long
time).

> aspell-hu
> aspell-nl
> aspell-pt
> aspell-ru
> hunspell-hu
> hyphen-hu
> hyphen-it
> hyphen-nl

Those could be moved to [community], but not on AUR IMHO.

> If no devs wish to maintain these, perhaps they could be moved to
> [community].

I agree. If some TU want some package in this list just ping me so I can move
it to [community].

Alexander, ping me if you need help with the move.

--
Andrea
Arch Linux Developer