[arch-dev-public] Junior Devs

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Jun 3 10:37:44 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

This was brought up a few times, so I'd like some clarification.

What restrictions (apart from the possibility of getting the boot, and
no read-access to arch-dev) do we put on Junior devs? It used to be
that they could not push packages, but that is no longer a technical
limitation. Should we still enforce it? Is there a restriction with
respect to [core]?

My preference would be to not have any limitation, but that they
should be instructed to bring things up on ML / IRC when doing stuff
for the first time to avoid problems.

Cheers,

Tom