[arch-dev-public] qt4 replaces qt

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 4 06:59:21 EST 2013

On Thursday 28 February 2013 00:14:55 you wrote:
> Please maintainers fix your PKGBUILDs so they build on systems with both qt4
> and qt5-base installed; when your PKGBUILD needs qt4 and:
> * use qmake, you can replace it with qmake4
> * use cmake, you can add -DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=qmake4 to the cmake options

Just a note here: I had to remove the qmake4 symlink and use qmake-qt4 instead
as the former was inconsistent with others distro.
When I did this change (1th March) qmake4 wasn't really used yet so I did not
think to write this mail before. I'm sorry if this caused more confusion here.

--
Andrea
Arch Linux Developer