[arch-dev-public] ruby rebuild status

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 13:11:08 EDT 2013

Hey all,

This morning I completed the remaining packages in the ruby todo and
tried moving over the packages to testing repos.

Apparently some packages (some community packages) were marked as
complete even though the package doesn't exist anywhere except in
community stable.

I can see 2 scenarios why this would happen,

1. You don't think the package requires a rebuild, in that case remove
it from the todos.

2. you rebuilt and forgot to push but marked it as complete.

Here is a list of packages that were marked as complete but weren't:

john
nopaste (I removed this since it doesn't depend on ruby, it just hosts
the entire executable in the svn repo which is why I got a false
positive)
ruby-highline
supercollider
task