[arch-dev-public] svntogit repo generation script moved to nymeria

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Thu Mar 14 13:38:09 EDT 2013

On 10/03/13 18:21, Dan McGee wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Evangelos Foutras
> <evangelos at foutrelis.com> wrote:
>> This is just a quick note. In order to avoid having to sync the
>> Subversion repos from nymeria to gerolde just to facilitate the
>> generation of Git repos by the arch-svntogit script [1], I have
>> relocated the script to nymeria.
>
> The svn.archlinux.org domain (running svnserve so it serves up the
> svn:// protocol) is still pointed at gudrun. We should probably move
> this to nymeria and disable it on gudrun.

I set up svnserve on nymeria and Ionuț changed svn.archlinux.org to
point to nymeria. The change should have propagated to all DNS servers
within the next half hour.

Maybe we can keep synchronizing the packages and svn repos from nymeria
to gerolde as a form of backup. I don't know if we have another form of
backup for this data (Ionuț might know); if so, I believe we can kill
the /srv/sync-nymeria script on gerolde.