[arch-dev-public] Xorg-server 1.14 hitting testing

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Sat Mar 16 05:05:54 EDT 2013

Am Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:27:16 +0100
schrieb Laurent Carlier <lordheavym at gmail.com>:

> Users will have to wait until a compatible version is available. Mesa
> drivers are an alternative, or they can block the upgrade.
>
> ++

I'd like to move Xorg 1.14 pretty soon, best would be together with
the kernels. It's up to you whether you want to announce to hold the
update for catalyst users or remove it from the repos.

I suggest to use the video api dependency + conflicts like we do in all
other driver packages to avoid the xorg-server update for catalyst
users. But this is your choice.

-Andy