[arch-dev-public] QT4 moc fails to parse BOOST_JOIN macro of boost 1.53

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:08:31 EDT 2013

On 28 March 2013 19:03, Lukas Jirkovsky <l.jirkovsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already implemented this workaround in fatrat[1] and
> luxrender[2]. The only difference between how I used this workaround
> and how it's used in fedora is that I'm explicitly setting these
> parameters while compiling something using automoc, while the fedora
> makes them default for every automoc run (so they don't need to be set
> explicitly).

Well, they are little different, but they do the same thing. I guess
the only difference is that one of these will disable* larger part of
the boost code, but I can't tell which one, because unfortunately I
don't have the time to check that right now.

* to be clear – it disables the boost code just temporarily while the
automoc is run. It doesn't affect anything else.

Lukas