[arch-dev-public] libdvbpsi downgrade to 0.2.2

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Wed May 1 11:02:07 EDT 2013

I just reverted today's update of libdvbpsi to version 1.1.0.

The new version had a soname bump (libdvbpsi.so.7 -> libdvbpsi.so.9)
and, as far as I can tell, VLC isn't compatible with the new API and
there are no patches either.

(Tip: checkpkg from devtools can be used to check for soname bumps.)

We still need to figure out why vlc doesn't build in a x86_64 chroot
[vlc-cache-gen segfaults during build()]; it's the last package in the
libpng 1.6 rebuild. :)