[arch-dev-public] Freetype 2.5.1 in [testing]

Jan Alexander Steffens jan.steffens at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 03:46:42 EST 2013

This release has changed the location of most header files.

Theoretically nothing should change, since build systems are supposed
to get the includedir via freetype-config or pkg-config, while sources
are supposed to first #include <ft2build.h> and then include other
files via macros, e.g. #include FT_FREETYPE_H.

But as we all know the situation de facto is often different, so I'm
giving you a chance to test and comment before moving freetype2 to
[extra]. I'll also be making build tests with some randomly chosen
packages which depend on it.

Would be nice if I could get signoffs, even though Freetype isn't
destined for [core].