[arch-dev-public] Kingsoft Office License

Felix Yan felixonmars at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 00:28:36 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, April 01, 2014 14:14:35 Lukas Jirkovsky wrote:
> It looks quite OK to me, so I'm supporting this. They have quite good
> support for the proprietary formats. Bonus points for that they are
> willing to communicate and fix the problems, which isn't that common
> with proprietary software.

Thank you :)

As for the PRC export law part, I'm still trying to get some sort of
clarification from their lawyers. Once this got confirmed, and other part of
the license also looks OK to everyone here too, they'll publish the license,
and make their next release (within this month) to comply with the license, so
we can actually distribute the package.

Regards,
Felix Yan