[arch-dev-public] Inactivity for 1-2 weeks

Felix Yan felixonmars at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:22:08 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, April 09, 2014 17:56:34 Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
> Hey folks
>
> My laptop broke down several days ago and I thought I might be able to get
> back to my system one way or another, but it has proven to be difficult. I
> will not be able to package for at least another week. I will read e-mails.
>
> Eric (4 and 5) needs updated, and they're both trouble-free. I also have 3
> non-critical open tasks for a while in the bugtracker which I expect to
> close as soon as I can verify a number of things. Other than that, all is
> well.

I just updated both Erics.

FYI: There's an error during start-up, but doesn't seem to affect any
functionality. The same error also exists in earlier version, though.

'UserInterface' object has no attribute '_UserInterface__inVersionCheck'
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/eric5/UI/UserInterface.py", line
2851, in __showHelpMenu
    self.checkUpdateAct.setEnabled(not self.__inVersionCheck)

Anyway, good luck with a new laptop (or PC) :)

Regards,
Felix Yan