[arch-dev-public] providing grsecurity in [community]

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Fri Apr 18 05:34:14 EDT 2014

On 18/04/2014 10:44, Daniel Micay wrote:
> On 18/04/14 04:09 AM, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
>> On 16/04/2014 06:09, Daniel Micay wrote:
> I could build these myself when I push a new version, because there
> aren't many of them.
When I will push a new version of Virtualbox, which currently provides
modules for linux and linux-lts. I will have to build a third external
package for linux-grsec, like every modules maintainer.

> I don't think it makes sense to bother with the
> nvidia module because it would be a bit silly to mix it with grsecurity.

Why user with nvidia cards should be deprived of grsec security enhancement?

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
https://seblu.net | Twitter: @seblu42