[arch-dev-public] providing grsecurity in [community]

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sun Apr 20 04:32:46 EDT 2014

On 19.04.2014 23:58, Daniel Micay wrote:
> For example, if someone opens a bug asking to enable CONFIG_AUDIT again,
> will it really be accepted? The workaround for containers landed in systemd.

Going slightly off topic here, but you only seem to connect audit with
the systemd bug so might be valuable:

I don't care about audit so I don't use it. Sadly that doesn't work
because it defaults to being enabled which means I get tons of audit
spam in dmesg.

As long as that's the case I'm against enabling it and the same thing
applies to all other features that change the kernel behaviour even if I
don't use them.