[arch-dev-public] providing grsecurity in [community]

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 21 00:40:15 EDT 2014

[2014-04-20 20:22:59 -0400] Daniel Micay:
> I don't really see any problem with moving a FOSS package with 52 votes
> to [community]. Whether or not people like the project isn't really
> relevant.

So you initially inquired about this on arch-dev-public because you knew
it was a controversial issue, but when it turns out most answers are not
what you hoped for you go ahead against them? Is that the logic here?

What part of "do it in a separate repo for the time being" didn't you
understand and/or like? That solution seemed to make everyone happy...

By the way, "Packager: Unknown Packager" looks bad.

--
Gaetan