[arch-dev-public] gcc-4.9 toolchain is now in [testing]
allan at archlinux.org
Wed Apr 23 23:27:49 EDT 2014
I have pushed the gcc-4.9 toolchain to the [testing] repo. There are a
couple of testsuite failures remaining (detailed below). The binutils
one I think is a false positive, the gcc one is unimportant. I am still
unsure about the glibc issue and will discuss upstream.
One this is out of [testing], I will change the CFLAGS from
-fstack-protector to -fstack-protector-strong in our makepkg.conf.
- new upstream release
- currently small test failure on x86_64 only
- upstream update
- add upstream patch to fix dual xattr.h inclusion
- add upstream patch testsuite failures with gcc-4.9
- one failure (LTO 11) remains
- replace hack fix for dual xattr.h inclusion with upstream one
- i686 has minor failures in libm ULPs (patch sent upstream)
- i686 has a failure in nptl/tst-cleanupx4.out. No idea on that one yet...
More information about the arch-dev-public