[arch-dev-public] skype maintainer wanted

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Apr 26 15:19:07 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've stopped using skype quite a while ago and I don't want to maintain
it any more. If anyone wants to take over, please adopt the package in
archweb in the next ~2 weeks, otherwise I'll drop it to AUR.

If you take over be aware of the following open bug:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/39313

Synopsis: skype sometimes doesn't work with pulse, the workaround is
broken for random people and pulse upstream doesn't care.

Also note you'll need permissions to submit packages to [multilib],
request them on arch-multilib if necessary.