[arch-dev-public] Moving gnutls to [core]

Jan Alexander Steffens jan.steffens at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:18:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org> wrote:
> I'd like to move gnutls and its dependencies (libtasn1, nettle, p11-kit)
> to [core] so gnupg can link against it; that'll enable HKPS support.

p11-kit and its dependency libtasn1 have already been moved as they
are dependencies of ca-certificates-utils.

Furthermore, nss and its dependencies nspr and sqlite have been moved
as ca-certificates-mozilla is a dependency of ca-certificates. (This
also opens up the possibility of building curl against nss).