[arch-dev-public] Packagekit

Ike Devolder ike.devolder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:48:31 UTC 2014

I already mentioned it on IRC yesterday, now the mail.

I'm about to drop packagekit and everything that depends on it to AUR.

I was hopefull, after Jonathan quit, there was some interest to pick up
packagekit development for Archlinux. Because of that I wanted to give
it time and the packagekit we had was not really broken.

Currently it is broken and I have no further interest trying to make it
work.

If someone wants to take a shot at it feel free and adopt it, Otherwise
I will drop it wednesday.

--
Ike