[arch-dev-public] Bug Wrangler

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 6 20:11:46 EST 2014

On 02/06/2014 03:57 PM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> On 02/06/2014 07:20 PM, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've been a bug wrangler since a while, but the last months I can't find
>> enough time to assign and verify bugs. Since I'm either busy as TU or
>> with work.
>>
>> Therefore I will resign as bug wrangler and I hope that we can find one
>> or two new users who could pick up this task.
>>

> Well, as I told you already on IRC, we discussed the topic on arch-dev
> before you posted here.
>
> Doug Newgard (aka. Scimmia) will become the new bug wrangler, while I'm
> looking for at least one more.
>
> Thanks for your help with bug handling so far and enjoy your internships!

Thanks for your help Jelle and welcome Doug, if you have any question
feel free to askme.

PS: I just made a bulk of bugtracker cleanup today, assign tasks/rename
to [pkgname] title, close, etc. Some of them was for orphaned pkgs so my
rule was: assign it to maintainers of packages who depends on it, if
no-one, then assign to the latest packager.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1