[arch-dev-public] moving libpaper to extra / new (Calligra/LibO) Office related libs

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 22 02:54:26 EST 2014

I'd like to make use of libpaper in Ghostscript, Cups and LibreOffice.
So I will move it to extra and will maintain it there.

Also I was told that Callibre can make use of certain libraries in
future versions that are already part of the internal LibreOffice
sources. I will do some investigation and will decide if we make
them system libs so we can do shared linking to these libs.

Please have a look at the PKGBUILD, what internal sources we will use
in LibO 4.2 :

https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD.42?h=packages/libreoffice

-Andy