[arch-dev-public] Busy until mid-July, maybe?
thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 3 05:30:48 EDT 2014
I am currently rather busy and unable to invest time into packaging.
This situation has been going on all June and will likely remain
unchanged for a few weeks.
In the meantime, can someone upgrade my packages? The following have
* cryptsetup (flagged 29.06.) - easy version bump
* intel-ucode (flagged 26.06.) - easy version bump, finding the correct
download link requires a few minutes though
* linux (it seems Tobias is taking care of the 3.15 series again, so no
* lvm2 (flagged 23.06.) - easy version bump (hopefully, sometimes it breaks)
* mkinitcpio-busybox (flagged 18.04.) - this is not urgent at all and
requires lots of testing in order to not break mkinitcpio. Since I don't
use it anymore (I use mkinitcpio with systemd), I lacked the motivation
to build this so far.
* v4l-utils / lib32-v4l-utils (flagged 01.07.) - easy version bump.
* wireless-regdb (already in testing, can probably be moved)
* wpa_supplicant + wpa_supplicant_gui (flagged 10.06.) - this should
stay in testing for a while, since it is so important and has so much
potential for subtle breakage. It also takes time to find out if the
build configuration needs to be adjusted.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 901 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public