[arch-dev-public] Disable corepkg?

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 18:52:54 EDT 2014

That was my fault. I have accidentally released pptpclient to [extra]
yesterday, so the package was already released there and an old version was
in [core].

I have decided that it would be better to move it to [core] directly
because everybody who use the package already have installed it.

This will not happen again, and I don't see a reason to remove corepkg from
devtools.

So -1 from my side.

Cheers,
Daniel