[arch-dev-public] Looking for maintainers for a few packages

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 7 22:59:29 EST 2014

I'm looking to offload a few packages so I can spend more time dealing
with pacman (the patches pile up faster than I can deal with them and
there are things I want to implement...).   I essentially intend to keep
dealing with the toolchain and nothing else.

Here is a list of what is on offer:

[core]
bash + readline + ncurses *
coreutils
diffutils
expat
fakeroot
file
gzip
less
libcap
patch
pcre + grep
sed
tar
texinfo
which

* note: there should be taken as a group.  Also there are bugs
associated with the bash/readline update.

[extra]
fakechroot
gdb (should probably take expect from [core] too)
valgrind

Last time I looked at the gdb and valgrind testsuites, there were a lot
of errors.  Could be due to not clearing our CFLAGS etc before running.
 But they could definitely use some work.

Allan