[arch-dev-public] brynhild down a.k.a pkgbuild.com

Ionuț Bîru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:15:40 EDT 2014

Update, they found nothing, that's not a surprise and we always had a
problem with it (bit flip problem from time to time).

I think is time to stop using this server and get a newer one.

You guys mentioned that ecc it's a must. They have ex60 now with 32gb with
intel xeon. for 69€/mo and for an additional ip we can have ipmi access as
well but setup is 99€

My idea is to move forums/wiki/aur on this on since we struggle a bit with
ram on alderaan and use alderaan as build box.

What do you guys think?

--
Ionut