[arch-dev-public] Mailinglist setup changes

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Sep 26 16:44:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

As discussed a couple months ago I've finally moved mailman from gudrun
to luna.

Creating new lists from the web interface will now work without admin
intervention, but the new list will only be available via
listname at lists.archlinux.org, not listname at archlinux.org as before.

I've set up redirects for the old URLs and old list addresses.

I've had a little hiccup with the List-Id header so a couple mails will
have landed in peoples inboxes. This has been corrected, but again newly
created lists will have lists.archlinux.org instead of archlinux.org in
the List-Id.

If you notice any problems, please contact me.