[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Activation failed & resignation

Vesa Kaihlavirta vegai at iki.fi
Mon Apr 13 05:47:13 UTC 2015

Hey,

I wrote about 2 years ago about me activating myself as an Arch Linux
developer, and since I really could not, I think it might be a fine time to
finally call it quits, i.e. put an official end to my developerhood.

I'll probably stay around in at least the same form as before, i.e. as a
passive observer and a very occasional low-profile helper :) Keep up the
good work, Arch remains the best distro that it was when I got in, and I
have no doubt it shouldn't remain so.

Thanks, bye!

--vk
(sent the same mail only to the private list 4 days ago, in case some of
you inner cabal folks were wondering about doublepost :)