[arch-dev-public] Staff Roll Call

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Dec 5 23:34:49 UTC 2015

Hi Developers, Trusted Users, Support Staff,

I want to get an overview of who is active in the distribution and what
they do.  Please fill in the wiki page [1].

Provide a brief description of what you do.  E.g. if you are only
involved in packaging, add "packaging".  If you package a particular
group, add it in brackets.

Please be honest here - if you are inactive, say so.

I have pre-filled the list of people based on the main website - if you
are in multiple categories, just delete the lower one.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Roll_Call

Thanks,
Allan