[arch-dev-public] Bumping Linux 4.2 in [core]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Dec 29 19:17:50 UTC 2015

On 29.12.2015 09:49, Florian Pritz wrote:
> On 29.12.2015 08:51, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
>> Given that we are still brewing Linux 4.3 in [testing]
>
> Why is that still stuck in testing?

Good question. No package should be left in testing for that long. If it
is broken and unusable it should be removed with a note sent to the
mailing list. Even worse, due to this the package in [core] is several
versions behind. Do we know if security related or other critical bugs
where fixed in the mean time?

Greetings,

Pierre