[arch-dev-public] Intermittent inactivity until March 07

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Tue Feb 17 13:22:56 UTC 2015

Hey all

I've not been very diligent in attending to my packaging tasks for
some time and I expect this will continue for some period. This is
mostly because of increased RL work load (I've taken up part-time
distance study) and, most importantly, my migration to x64 hardware
and software.

Most of my packages are not critical but I have some tasks that I want
to complete: introducing a real-time package, updating opencv with
more features (some open tasks in the tracker for a while), resolving
bugs with vtk and integrating it with opencv.

I expect to be up and running with an x64 system by the first week of
March (2015-03-07), and following that I expect to close my open
tasks. Of course, anyone is free to take over any package or task and
aside from vtk (which I adopted from Andrzej who has done most of the
work) I do not see anything under me that is not totally trivial.

Regards

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1