[arch-dev-public] TU - Lost private key

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 6 01:14:36 UTC 2015

On 06/11/15 06:46, Alex Filgueira wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have the ssh but erased (not compromised) the gpg private key

You will need to generate a new key, and arrange to get is signed by all
the master key holders.  Open a bug in the keyring section (if you have
access).

Once that is done, we may want to consider rebuilding your packages and
revoking your old key from the keyring.  At that stage, you may want to
revoke it formally too (assuming you stored the revoke certificate
somewhere safe).

Allan