[arch-dev-public] Long out of date packages

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:19:11 UTC 2016

Hi all

I am guilty of leaving some packages out-of-date and some tickets
sitting idle for a while now, and for being "intermittently inactive"
since like forever.

It's all caused by an initial breakage of my Linux system due to a
hardware issue a year ago and of course RL (so I have not yet managed
the time to reconfigure my system to my liking, while continue to
using Windows to my disliking). Although I can't put a date I still
have to get back full-time on my Arch machine because my daily
productivity has gone down and I need to boost back up.

Nevertheless, I still use these packages whenever I boot into Arch,
and have received some user input towards updating them which I have
promised to incorporate. I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by
the end of next week.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1