[arch-dev-public] [RFC] pyalpm maintainership

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sat Dec 24 19:28:12 UTC 2016

[2016-12-24 20:18:21 +0100] Jelle van der Waa:
> I'd like to see some improvements in the maintenance of pyalpm.

I'm not sure what improvements you have in mind but there's two things
called pyalpm: Remy's personal git repo (projects:users/remy/pyalpm.git)
and our package. I'm assuming you're thinking of the repo.

Why not fork it? If a fork is demonstrably better it would surely
convince Remy to merge the changes back into his personal repo. Or if
Remy is unavailable we could even decide to use the fork as upstream for
our pyalpm package.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan