[arch-dev-public] Archweb migration

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Dec 30 23:28:19 UTC 2016

Hi All,

   We are in the process of moving archweb from gudrun to apollo.
   The site already is running from there but, unfortunately, there
   was a small window of time where changes done could have been lost.
   This does apply to logins, passwords, signoff's and such. From
   a quick look at gudrun's log I could not find anyone that should
   have lost anything.

   The services are being changed as I write this, so packages and
   mirrors can be outdated for a little bit. If you notice anything
   strange, please report. Make sure you cleaned your browser's local
   cache first though. Also, for the devops, running playbooks against
   orion and apollo should not be done. Some small issues with postgres
   prevent that. Talk with me or Florian if you need to make changes
   on these machines. I expect us to fix this issue soon.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini