[arch-dev-public] Moving repos to nymeria - possibly some interruption of service

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Wed Jun 1 03:50:01 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The devops team is currently in the process of moving the repos off nymeria
and onto orion as part of our planned infrastructure move (see arch-devops
archives). This might result in some minor breakages but we'll try to keep
that at a minimum. The move is expected to take place either later today or
tomorrow.

You will then receive a new mail with instructions how to migrate your svn
and what else there might be to know about this.

Sven