[arch-dev-public] Moving repos to nymeria - possibly some interruption of service

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Mon Jun 13 17:53:42 UTC 2016

Attention: I'm doing one last sync now from nymeria and then I'm disabling
it. Moving repos to orion now.

You all need to do this:

community: svn relocate svn+ssh://
svn-community at repos.archlinux.org/srv/repos/svn-community/svn
packages: svn relocate svn+ssh://
svn-packages at repos.archlinux.org/srv/repos/svn-packages/svn

The DNS will be pointing to orion in a bit. If it doesn't work yet and
you're impatient, you can use orion.archlinux.org as the host.

I'm disabling all user accounts on nymeria now.