[arch-dev-public] Accidentally broke /srv/ftp on nymeria

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Mar 10 18:22:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've accidentally removed some files from /srv/ftp on nymeria by running
a find -delete command with incorrectly ordered arguments. I'm currently
restoring from our backups and mirrors though this might take a while
because the transfer speed is really slow for reasons I don't know yet.

I have also disabled rsyncd for now to prevent mirrors from deleting
files as well. I currently don't expect any data loss, but let's see.

Florian