[arch-dev-public] On pushing a standalone opencv 3.x

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 11 20:06:39 UTC 2016

On 22 December 2015 at 04:20, Bartłomiej Piotrowski
<bpiotrowski at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Looks like it doesn't overlap with our sandcastles made of Boost 1.16.0
> rebuild, so I think it's fine to start it right away if you have
> prepared an upgrade of opencv and a new opencv2 package.

Thanks for taking this forward and getting this rebuilt once and for all!

Some of you may have received e-mails from a helping user Gabriel
regarding some fixes here and there, but otherwise note that 3.x was
also committed once before so look at that for any further context if
needed. [1]

[1] https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/opencv&id=38b720f2889e81359f236934d392bac708b10d97

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1