[arch-dev-public] Orphaning and removing banshee from [extra]

Daniel Isenmann daniel at archlinux.org
Thu Oct 6 16:46:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm going to orphaning banshee and two packages which are only required by
banshee (gudev-sharp and gdata-sharp). There were no new version since ages
and I don't use it anymore. Looking at their git repository shows only some
small fixes and translation updates, but no really active development
anymore since 2014!

If someone wants it, feel free to adopt it. Otherwise I will remove the
package from the repository completely in about a week. I won't move it to
AUR, so if the community want to take care, feel free to publish it there.

Any obections?

Cheers
Daniel